One of our own begins a new life

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Hello,

Yeah, this is a cross post and it is slightly off topic but IMHO this is
important.

Tomorrow one of our own, Devrim Gunduz is becoming a man. He is sucking
it up, and committing to the cvs repo of project marriage.

May the patches reviewers be kind to him!

Congratz Devrim, have a good honey moon and we look forward to having
you back in a couple of weeks!

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: One of our own begins a new life

From
Robert Bernier
Date:
On Friday 15 September 2006 12:38, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Tomorrow one of our own, Devrim Gunduz is becoming a man. He is sucking
> it up, and committing to the cvs repo of project marriage.

Congratulations Devrim!

Good luck and if I can offer a tip ... she's always right so don't fight it.

cheers

Robert

Re: One of our own begins a new life

From
"Jonah H. Harris"
Date:

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

Re: [HACKERS] One of our own begins a new life

From
"Jim C. Nasby"
Date:
On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 12:29:56AM +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 09:38 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hi Joshua,
>
> > Yeah, this is a cross post and it is slightly off topic but IMHO this is
> > important.
> >
> > Tomorrow one of our own, Devrim Gunduz is becoming a man. He is sucking
> > it up, and committing to the cvs repo of project marriage.
> >
> > May the patches reviewers be kind to him!
> >
> > Congratz Devrim, have a good honey moon and we look forward to having
> > you back in a couple of weeks!
>
> I have done a quick post-commit review of his recent patch, it looked
> (very) good to me :) I'd also like to raise the point of how good he's
> on pretending to be a belly dancer.

Just be careful... this is one patch we don't want to be reviewing too
closely. ;P

Congrats Devrim!