Re: One of our own begins a new life

From: Robert Bernier
Subject: Re: One of our own begins a new life
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

One of our own begins a new life  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
 Re: One of our own begins a new life  (Robert Bernier, )
 Re: One of our own begins a new life  ("Jonah H. Harris", )
 Re: [HACKERS] One of our own begins a new life  ("Jim C. Nasby", )

On Friday 15 September 2006 12:38, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Tomorrow one of our own, Devrim Gunduz is becoming a man. He is sucking
> it up, and committing to the cvs repo of project marriage.

Congratulations Devrim!

Good luck and if I can offer a tip ... she's always right so don't fight it.

cheers

Robert