Fantastic response to PostgreSQL's Harambee!!!! - Asante everybody!

From
Githogori Nyangara-Murage
Date:
Was that response fantastic or what!!! Thank you all
very much - the PostgreSQL community certainly
understands the spirit of Harambee!!!
DON'T FORGET THE DINNER on Tuesday, August 15th, 2006
- Jon and Josh can provide more details.
Josh's cell phone for contact during LinuxWorld is
 415-602-3564 and Githogori's is 510-303-9182.
 ----------------
 Drinking water    (2 cases)        - Githogori
 Flyers                    -    ?
 Canvas banner                - Josh Berkus
 Lockdown equipment for computers    -    ?
 Ethernet hub                - Githogori
 Power strips (at least 2)        -    ?
 Organizaing Wednesday BOAF        - Jon Asher
 LCD displays (~20")            - Josh Berkus
 LCD displays (~20")            -    ?
 LCD displays (~20")            -    ?
 Computers                               - Josh Berkus
 more Computers                          -       ?

 If anyone has a PostgreSQL application with lots of
 sex appeal for the show - please bring it! - Reece
Hart?
 How is that genome stuff?
 SHOW - at Moscone Center In San Francisco, California
 -----------
 PostgreSQL booth schedule sign-ups so far (there are
also some
commited drop-ins - thanks everybody)

     EXHIBIT SETUP - Monday evening: 5:00-6:00PM
             (3 volunteers needed + 1 car)
     John Asher, Josh Berkus, David Fetter,
     & Chander Ganesan,Jamie Madden, Josh's car

      MORNING(9:30AM-1:00PM) :AFTERNOON(1:00PM-5:00PM)

 Tuesday - 2006-08-15 (4 morning    - 3 afternoon)
     Josh Berkus            :Josh Berkus
     Chander Ganesan        :Chander Ganesan
     Josh Drake            :Josh Drake
     Jamie Madden        :Jamie Madden
     Githogori            :Githogori
                        :Neil Conway

 Wednesday - 2006-08-16 (3 morning    - 3 afternoon)
     Josh Berkus            :Josh Drake
     Chander Ganesan        :Chander Ganesan
     Jamie Madden        :Casey Duncan
     Casey Duncan        :Josh Berkus

 Thursday - 2006-08-17 (3 morning    - 3 afternoon)
     Josh Berkus            :Josh Drake
     Chander Ganesan        :Chander Ganesan
     Josh Drake            :Josh Berkus
     Githogori            :Githogori
     Casey Duncan
     EXHIBIT BREAKDOWN - Thursday afternoon: 5:30PM
             (3 volunteers needed + 1 car)
     Githogori, Chander Ganesan, Casey Duncan

 Exhibit Hours:

 Tuesday August 15, 2006     10:00 AM     5:00 PM
 Wednesday August 16, 2006     10:00 AM     5:00 PM
 Thursday August 17, 2006     10:00 AM     4:00 PM
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Fantastic response to PostgreSQL's Harambee!!!! - Asante

From
Reece Hart
Date:
On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 18:58 -0700, Githogori Nyangara-Murage wrote:
>  If anyone has a PostgreSQL application with lots of
>  sex appeal for the show - please bring it! - Reece
> Hart?
>  How is that genome stuff?

Hmm... having the second question on a separate line makes it sound like
I'm peddling something exciting and naughty.

I'm trying to get a new version of Unison db and web pages out, but I
can't make any guarantees about timing.  If I can make it, I should be
able to show over any web browser w/net connection.  Unfortunately, my
laptop died and its replacement won't be here for several weeks.

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0