Re: Fantastic response to PostgreSQL's Harambee!!!! - Asante

From: Reece Hart
Subject: Re: Fantastic response to PostgreSQL's Harambee!!!! - Asante
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 18:58 -0700, Githogori Nyangara-Murage wrote:
>  If anyone has a PostgreSQL application with lots of
>  sex appeal for the show - please bring it! - Reece
> Hart?
>  How is that genome stuff?

Hmm... having the second question on a separate line makes it sound like
I'm peddling something exciting and naughty.

I'm trying to get a new version of Unison db and web pages out, but I
can't make any guarantees about timing.  If I can make it, I should be
able to show over any web browser w/net connection.  Unfortunately, my
laptop died and its replacement won't be here for several weeks.

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0