Conference list needed

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

I'm currently drawing a budget for conference materials for the rest of
2006.  This would include:

CDs
Brochures/flyers
T-shirts
Signage

Can anyone who will be organizing or participating in a booth at a
conference in 2006 please speak up?  I need to know:
Date
Approx # of booth volunteers
Approx # of handouts needed, or conference attendees if you don't know that
Anything special you'd like for the booth.

Please forward this to conference people who may not be on this list
(e.g. Germany, Brazil).

--Josh

Re: Conference list needed

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'm currently drawing a budget for conference materials for the rest of
> 2006.  This would include:
>
> CDs
> Brochures/flyers
> T-shirts
> Signage
>
> Can anyone who will be organizing or participating in a booth at a
> conference in 2006 please speak up?  I need to know:

OSCON