Re: Conference list needed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Re: Conference list needed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
According to Josh Berkus:

> CDs
> Brochures/flyers
> T-shirts
> Signage
>
> Can anyone who will be organizing or participating in a booth at a
> conference in 2006 please speak up?  I need to know:
> Date
> Approx # of booth volunteers
> Approx # of handouts needed, or conference attendees if you don't know that
> Anything special you'd like for the booth.

In Brazil, We'll head to Conisli [1], Sao Paulo (7-11 Nov).
Approx # of booth volunteers >= 4
Approx # of conference attendees >= 2000 (expected)

In April, I tried to produce some material for FISL but didn't have
enough time for it. For Conisli, PGBr planned to bring CDs, flyers and
T-shirts. I'll let you informed when we have it.

[1] http://www.conisli.org/

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/