Submissions for OSS Database Conference?

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Who's submitting a paper for this?

Open Source Database Conference 05
November 7 to 9, 2005
Frankfurt, Germany

It would be good to coordinate to make sure that PostgreSQL is adequately
represented.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference?

Date:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Who's submitting a paper for this?
>
> Open Source Database Conference 05
> November 7 to 9, 2005
> Frankfurt, Germany
>
> It would be good to coordinate to make sure that PostgreSQL is adequately
> represented.

I am not planning to unless someone feels it is necessary.

Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference?

From
Gavin Sherry
Date:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Who's submitting a paper for this?
>
> Open Source Database Conference 05
> November 7 to 9, 2005
> Frankfurt, Germany

I am. I plan to give a talk on Slony 2 and would be happy to do a tutorial
on some topic.

Gavin

Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference?

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Am Samstag, 13. August 2005 03:30 schrieb Gavin Sherry:
> I am. I plan to give a talk on Slony 2 and would be happy to do a tutorial
> on some topic.

It seems you can't submit a tutorial through the web site. I've asked about
that but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference?

From
Tino Wildenhain
Date:
Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 12:22 +0200 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> Am Samstag, 13. August 2005 03:30 schrieb Gavin Sherry:
> > I am. I plan to give a talk on Slony 2 and would be happy to do a tutorial
> > on some topic.
>
> It seems you can't submit a tutorial through the web site. I've asked about
> that but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Let me hear if you get any answer. I was asking long time ago to
provide some help on hairy HTML issues but still no answer whatsover.

Nice to have a new design and thanks for all the work. But a website
for an open source product should be open to extensions and work from
outside.

Regards
Tino