Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tino Wildenhain
Subject Re: Submissions for OSS Database Conference?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 12:22 +0200 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> Am Samstag, 13. August 2005 03:30 schrieb Gavin Sherry:
> > I am. I plan to give a talk on Slony 2 and would be happy to do a tutorial
> > on some topic.
>
> It seems you can't submit a tutorial through the web site. I've asked about
> that but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Let me hear if you get any answer. I was asking long time ago to
provide some help on hairy HTML issues but still no answer whatsover.

Nice to have a new design and thanks for all the work. But a website
for an open source product should be open to extensions and work from
outside.

Regards
Tino