Request in Espanol

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

This person seems to be asking for information on migrating from Informix to
PostgreSQL, in Spanish.   Can anyone help them, either by e-mailing them in
Spanish, or by giving me a link to migration information in another language?

-Josh

Subject: A within the next day or two request for a PostgreSQL contact from
advocacy.postgresql.org
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:48:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: Advocacy Website <justin@postgresql.org>
To: josh@agliodbs.com

Diego Fernando Lozano Cespedes has requested to be contacted in regards to
 PostgreSQL.

Email address : yeyolozano@hotmail.com

Preferred language : español

The nature of the request : La compañia para la cual trabajo, desea
 desarrollar sus aplicaciones realizadas sobre informix ahora en postgres\.
 Deseo obtener una completa guia de administracion \(preferiblemente en
 español\) del motor\.

The region of the requester : Colombia - Ibague

The name of the requester's company : Tecnosoft ltda

The number of people in the requester's company : 50

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Re: Request in Espanol

From
elein
Date:
This guy wants documentation in Spanish. I will contact him
directly.  I am not a native speaker, but I know
Informix.

elein

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 09:07, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> This person seems to be asking for information on migrating from Informix
> to PostgreSQL, in Spanish.   Can anyone help them, either by e-mailing them
> in Spanish, or by giving me a link to migration information in another
> language?
>
> -Josh

> Subject: A within the next day or two request for a PostgreSQL contact from
> advocacy.postgresql.org
> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:48:39 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Advocacy Website <justin@postgresql.org>
> To: josh@agliodbs.com
>
> Diego Fernando Lozano Cespedes has requested to be contacted in regards to
>  PostgreSQL.
>
> Email address : yeyolozano@hotmail.com
>
> Preferred language : español
>
> The nature of the request : La compañia para la cual trabajo, desea
>  desarrollar sus aplicaciones realizadas sobre informix ahora en postgres\.
>  Deseo obtener una completa guia de administracion \(preferiblemente en
>  español\) del motor\.
>
> The region of the requester : Colombia - Ibague
>
> The name of the requester's company : Tecnosoft ltda
>
> The number of people in the requester's company : 50

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com

Re: Request in Espanol

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi Josh,

The list of official Translators for this project is at:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/documents/Translators

:-)

Both Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>, and Christian Kuroki <ckuroki@dbas.com.ar> can assist with the
translationside of things, and likely assist these
guys by pointing them towards the Spanish speaking PostgreSQL Community at:

http://www.postgresql.cl

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift