Re: Request in Espanol - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Request in Espanol
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

The list of official Translators for this project is at:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/documents/Translators

:-)

Both Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>, and Christian Kuroki <ckuroki@dbas.com.ar> can assist with the
translationside of things, and likely assist these
guys by pointing them towards the Spanish speaking PostgreSQL Community at:

http://www.postgresql.cl

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift