one info about mysql

From
Ewald Geschwinde
Date:
I have a german php-magazin and there is a roadmap for mysql in it :

I only wrote here what i have seen and HAVE NOT CHANGED the text!!!!!!!!

MYSQL 5.1 - Release Date 2003Q2

- Recode join optimizer - taking ideas from Postgresql optimizer

Regards Ewald :-)

Re: one info about mysql

From
"Shridhar Daithankar"
Date:
On 20 Nov 2002 at 10:52, Ewald Geschwinde wrote:

> I have a german php-magazin and there is a roadmap for mysql in it :
>
> I only wrote here what i have seen and HAVE NOT CHANGED the text!!!!!!!!
>
> MYSQL 5.1 - Release Date 2003Q2
>
> - Recode join optimizer - taking ideas from Postgresql optimizer

That's in large spirit of open source. We should welcome the move..;-)

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Brontosaurus Principle:    Organizations can grow faster than their brains can
manage them    in relation to their environment and to their own physiology:  when