Re: one info about mysql - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: one info about mysql
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 20 Nov 2002 at 10:52, Ewald Geschwinde wrote:

> I have a german php-magazin and there is a roadmap for mysql in it :
>
> I only wrote here what i have seen and HAVE NOT CHANGED the text!!!!!!!!
>
> MYSQL 5.1 - Release Date 2003Q2
>
> - Recode join optimizer - taking ideas from Postgresql optimizer

That's in large spirit of open source. We should welcome the move..;-)

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Brontosaurus Principle:    Organizations can grow faster than their brains can
manage them    in relation to their environment and to their own physiology:  when