Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi everyone,

The new PostgreSQL Portal site is in development
(wwwdevel.postgresql.org) by the PostgreSQL WWW team.  It's mainly Dave
Page developing it now, and it will hopefully be ready in two months or
so.

Are the language specific contact members ok with the idea of
translating it to their languages when it's ready?

It should be a lot simpler than the translation for the Advocacy site,
as there's not much text in this one.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

Re: Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?

From
"Dave Page"

You realise that most of the content on it comes from the database and
is specifically designed to be changed reguarly?

Regards, Dave.

Re: [pgsql-www] Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi,
On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Justin Clift wrote:

> Are the language specific contact members ok with the idea of
> translating it to their languages when it's ready?

I have done some translation of PostgreSQL web site before (for the
Turkish site, remember?). It won't be so hard for me.

Best regards.

--

Devrim GUNDUZ

devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr            Tel  : (312) 295 9318
devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr        Faks : (312) 295 9494

        Web : http://devrim.oper.metu.edu.tr
        ------------------------------------

Re: Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal

From
Diogo Biazus
Date:
Justin Clift wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>The new PostgreSQL Portal site is in development
>(wwwdevel.postgresql.org) by the PostgreSQL WWW team.  It's mainly Dave
>Page developing it now, and it will hopefully be ready in two months or
>so.
>
>Are the language specific contact members ok with the idea of
>translating it to their languages when it's ready?
>
>It should be a lot simpler than the translation for the Advocacy site,
>as there's not much text in this one.
>
>:-)
>
>Regards and best wishes,
>
>Justin Clift

For me there's no problem, I can start the translation to brazilian
portuguese ASAP.

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br