Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Are we ok to translate the new PostgreSQL Portal page when it's ready?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

The new PostgreSQL Portal site is in development
(wwwdevel.postgresql.org) by the PostgreSQL WWW team.  It's mainly Dave
Page developing it now, and it will hopefully be ready in two months or
so.

Are the language specific contact members ok with the idea of
translating it to their languages when it's ready?

It should be a lot simpler than the translation for the Advocacy site,
as there's not much text in this one.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift