load a database structure from a file

From
ofezzaz
Date:
Hello everyone it's me again. I have finally managed to connect to a server
and create one enmpty database. I have to load the structure for this
database from a specific file.
So i opened the PLSQL terminal but apparently i can't load the file the
access is denied (i took a screenshot of the things that i wrote down on the
console so you can tell me what's wrong)
Thank you for your help guys.
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853045/console_psql.png>

Re: load a database structure from a file

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
it'sme again. I have finally managed to connect to a server<br /> > and create one enmpty database. I have to load
thestructure for this<br /> > database from a specific file.<br /> > So i opened the PLSQL terminal but
apparentlyi can't load the file the<br /> > access is denied (i took a screenshot of the things that i wrote down on
href="http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853045/console_psql.png">http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853045/console_psql.png</a>><br
/>><p dir="ltr">That means the postgres user doesn't have the right to read this file.<p dir="ltr">And this doesn't
havemuch to do with PgAdmin.

Re: load a database structure from a file

From
ofezzaz
Date:
Thanks guillaume for your response.
OI finally managed to access the file but now i have another problem
regarding the script that i loaded.
I will post that on another topic.

Once again thank you .