load a database structure from a file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ofezzaz
Subject load a database structure from a file
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello everyone it's me again. I have finally managed to connect to a server
and create one enmpty database. I have to load the structure for this
database from a specific file.
So i opened the PLSQL terminal but apparently i can't load the file the
access is denied (i took a screenshot of the things that i wrote down on the
console so you can tell me what's wrong)
Thank you for your help guys.
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853045/console_psql.png>