pgAdmin svn 8390 copy/paste numeric fields

From
Vladimir Kokovic
Date:
copy/pastenumeric fields.<br /><br />Now frmEditGrid.cpp OnPaste controls whether the editor is kind of
wxStyledTextCtrl<br/> which is correct for sqlGridTextEditor,<br />but it can not be applied to sqlGridNumericEditor

Re: pgAdmin svn 8390 copy/paste numeric fields

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

Le 24/05/2010 20:29, Vladimir Kokovic a écrit :
> [...]
> After adding the editor for date/time fields,
> it is necessary to add the possibility to copy/paste numeric fields.
>
> Now frmEditGrid.cpp OnPaste controls whether the editor is kind of
> wxStyledTextCtrl
> which is correct for sqlGridTextEditor,
> but it can not be applied to sqlGridNumericEditor (wxTextCtrl).

It seems there are quite a bunch of bugs in the edit grid window, at
least on Linux. I added a ticket to track this issue
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/197). I'll have to check this on
Windows and Mac OS X before working on it, which means I won't be able
to work on it before next friday. But we definitely have something to do
on this.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Date:
Le 31/05/2010 20:36, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Le 24/05/2010 20:29, Vladimir Kokovic a écrit :
>> [...]
>> After adding the editor for date/time fields,
>> it is necessary to add the possibility to copy/paste numeric fields.
>>
>> Now frmEditGrid.cpp OnPaste controls whether the editor is kind of
>> wxStyledTextCtrl
>> which is correct for sqlGridTextEditor,
>> but it can not be applied to sqlGridNumericEditor (wxTextCtrl).
>>

> It seems there are quite a bunch of bugs in the edit grid window, at
> least on Linux. I added a ticket to track this issue
> (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/197). I'll have to check this on
> Windows and Mac OS X before working on it, which means I won't be able
> to work on it before next friday. But we definitely have something to do
> on this.

So, I tried on Windows and it does work great. I didn't try the usual
shortcuts but at least, menus are working. Which OS do you use? Linux?

--

Date:
Le 05/06/2010 23:12, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le 31/05/2010 20:36, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Le 24/05/2010 20:29, Vladimir Kokovic a écrit :
>>> [...]
>>> After adding the editor for date/time fields,
>>> it is necessary to add the possibility to copy/paste numeric fields.
>>>
>>> Now frmEditGrid.cpp OnPaste controls whether the editor is kind of
>>> wxStyledTextCtrl
>>> which is correct for sqlGridTextEditor,
>>> but it can not be applied to sqlGridNumericEditor (wxTextCtrl).
>>>

>> It seems there are quite a bunch of bugs in the edit grid window, at
>> least on Linux. I added a ticket to track this issue
>> (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/197). I'll have to check this on
>> Windows and Mac OS X before working on it, which means I won't be able
>> to work on it before next friday. But we definitely have something to do
>> on this.
>>

> So, I tried on Windows and it does work great. I didn't try the usual
> shortcuts but at least, menus are working. Which OS do you use? Linux?

Fixed by Steffen Kuhn. Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com