Re: pgAdmin svn 8390 copy/paste numeric fields - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: pgAdmin svn 8390 copy/paste numeric fields
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 24/05/2010 20:29, Vladimir Kokovic a écrit :
> [...]
> After adding the editor for date/time fields,
> it is necessary to add the possibility to copy/paste numeric fields.
>
> Now frmEditGrid.cpp OnPaste controls whether the editor is kind of
> wxStyledTextCtrl
> which is correct for sqlGridTextEditor,
> but it can not be applied to sqlGridNumericEditor (wxTextCtrl).

It seems there are quite a bunch of bugs in the edit grid window, at
least on Linux. I added a ticket to track this issue
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/197). I'll have to check this on
Windows and Mac OS X before working on it, which means I won't be able
to work on it before next friday. But we definitely have something to do
on this.

Thanks for your report.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com