pgAdmin on Mandrake + export

From
Lafriks
Date:
Why does rpm's for mandrake is so big while on RedHat etc thay are much
smaller?

And second thing is it would be cool feature if there was possibility to
export all database (with data or without) to sql file. Or maybe it's
already there? :)

Lafriks

Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export

From
Andreas Pflug
Lafriks wrote:

> And second thing is it would be cool feature if there was possibility
> to export all database (with data or without) to sql file. Or maybe
> it's already there? :)

pg_dump does this. We have plans for a gui for pg_dump, but no
implementation so far.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export

From
Lafriks
Date:
I know that I can do that but not all can  Leatly I had a lot of
questions from my clients and friends about how to do it from pgAdmin.
Because not all have shell accounts and not all know how to do it. I
think that would just make easier life for lot of people who are
developers not database admins.

Lafriks