Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Lafriks
Subject Re: pgAdmin on Mandrake + export
Date
List pgadmin-support
I know that I can do that but not all can  Leatly I had a lot of
questions from my clients and friends about how to do it from pgAdmin.
Because not all have shell accounts and not all know how to do it. I
think that would just make easier life for lot of people who are
developers not database admins.

Lafriks