Error Message: ERROR: must be called under standalone postgres with -O -P options

From
"Rizzo, Nicolas Leonardo"

-- System Information --

Platform: Windows 2000
Version: 5.0
Build: 2195 Service Pack 4

-- Application Information --

Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.6.0
Descripton:

Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.6.0
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.6.0

-- Database Information --

Version: 7.3.2
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.4

-- Driver Information --

Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.3.100
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.4

-- Error Information --

Number: -2147467259
Routine: pgAdmin II:basActions.Reindex

Insert your comment:
when i make reindex of my DB, pgAdmin show this error.
Attachment

when i make reindex of my DB, pgAdmin show this error.

Hi,

I cannot reporduce this myself, by the PostgreSQL docs state that  a standalone postgres must be used to rebuild a corrupted system index. I suspect that in my case my indexes are OK, so there is no error, but in yours there is a problem so the error shows up. I would suggest doing what it says! For more info, see the REINDEX page in the PostgreSQL refernece manual (in the online help).

Regard,s Dave.