Version: 5.1
Build: 2600 Service Pack 1

-- Application Information --

Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton:

Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.60

-- Database Information --

Version: 7.3.2
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i386-portbld-freebsd4.7, compiled by GCC 2.95.4

-- Driver Information --

Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.3.100
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 on i386-portbld-freebsd4.7, compiled by GCC 2.95.4

-- Error Information --

Number: 424
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmIndex.cmdOK_Click

Insert your comment:
While trying to create (second within a minute) a index

Re: Error Message

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
It's alright - I'm just testing a fix for this.

Regards, Dave.

http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Cerchi una vera occasione? Trovala su eBay,il mercato online del mondo.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=528&d=16-6

Re: Error Message

From
"Dave Page"

Routine: pgAdmin II:frmIndex.cmdOK_Click

Insert your comment:
While trying to create (second within a minute) a index

Hi Marcel,

I beleive I have found and fixed this bug. It occurs when you create an object for which the parent node on the treeview doesn't exist yet.

There are snapshot binaries available in the pgadmin2/binaries directory at http://cvs.pgadmin.org if you wish to try them. Please upgrade all files as per the instructions in the readme file.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Error Message

From
"Prakash Mahalle"
Date:
Dear sir,
we have postgres installed on the Linux server.we are using fontend VB^.
We are trying to create the run time database using VB.We do notknow ,
how to create database using vb.
Kindly send us the code of vb.

thanks
Prakash Mahalle

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 Dave Page wrote :

> [...]

Regards
Prakash Mahalle

Re: Error Message

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
There is code at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin2/
that you might look at, though it is pretty complex.

We cannot provide support for VB issues however - you might find someone
who can help with specific problems at the PostgreSQL ODBC mailing list
pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Regards, Dave.