Re: Error Message - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Error Message
Date
List pgadmin-support
There is code at http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin2/
that you might look at, though it is pretty complex.

We cannot provide support for VB issues however - you might find someone
who can help with specific problems at the PostgreSQL ODBC mailing list
pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

Regards, Dave.