pgAdmin under wine - how??

From
Michael Hauser
>Dave Page wrote:
>
>Of course, you could run it under Wine like myself and one of my
>staff who both run KDE on Slackware Linux on our test boxes at work....
>Oh, I'm sorry, did the (as yet incomplete) website/documentation not
>mention that pgAdmin runs under Wine?

How do you get pgAdmin installed to run under wine, given that it
requires Windows Installer? Were you able to get Windows Installer to
work under wine? Thanks.

Michael Hauser
hauser@namecraft.com

Re: pgAdmin under wine - how??

From
Dave Page

I didn't actually do the work myself, but I believe Mark (my colleague) just
took the relevant binaries from a Windows installation and manually
installed them without touching the Windows Installer (you could easily get
them that way by grabbing them from /binaries on
http://cvs.social-housing.org).

He was going to write a HOWTO - I'll remind him when I see him after
Christmas.

Regards, Dave.