Re: pgAdmin under wine - how?? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin under wine - how??
Date
List pgadmin-support

I didn't actually do the work myself, but I believe Mark (my colleague) just
took the relevant binaries from a Windows installation and manually
installed them without touching the Windows Installer (you could easily get
them that way by grabbing them from /binaries on
http://cvs.social-housing.org).

He was going to write a HOWTO - I'll remind him when I see him after
Christmas.

Regards, Dave.