First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Dave Page
Date:
As part of our move to GIT, I finally got the scripts to split the SVN
repo up properly, and have now moved the pgagent repository over to
git.postgresql.org.

It can be accessed here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgagent.git;a=summary

If you are a pgAdmin committer, in order to commit to this repository
you will need to ensure you have an SSH key configured in your
community account profile. You can add this here:
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/login?p=community/profile. Once you
have a key, please let me know what your community login user ID is.

Oh - and please ensure all commits to pgAgent go to the GIT repo from now on!

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Dave Page
Date:
I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
touch those though :-p

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> As part of our move to GIT, I finally got the scripts to split the SVN
> repo up properly, and have now moved the pgagent repository over to
> git.postgresql.org.
>
> It can be accessed here:
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgagent.git;a=summary
>
> If you are a pgAdmin committer, in order to commit to this repository
> you will need to ensure you have an SSH key configured in your
> community account profile. You can add this here:
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/login?p=community/profile. Once you
> have a key, please let me know what your community login user ID is.
>
> Oh - and please ensure all commits to pgAgent go to the GIT repo from now on!
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Dave Page
> The Enterprise Postgres Company

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Marek Černocký
Date:
It would be well respectively to update the informations on the web.

Regards
Marek Černocký

Date:
2010/7/15 Marek Černocký <marek@manet.cz>:
> It would be well respectively to update the informations on the web.

I will, but that code is being moved as well.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le 15/07/2010 22:26, Dave Page a écrit :
> I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
> touch those though :-p

You're right... But I'm really looking forward to get the pgadmin3 GIT
repo :)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 15/07/2010 22:26, Dave Page a écrit :
>> I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
>> touch those though :-p
>>

> You're right... But I'm really looking forward to get the pgadmin3 GIT
> repo :)

Yeah - me too. Do you think we should do that now? We have a couple of
weeks until the next beta....

As an aside, I've also moved the www module now (and given you
access). However, whilst the backup website on developer.pgadmin.org
should now be pulling it's code from GIT, the primary site on
romulus.postgresql.org is still using SVN due to an unrelated error.
I'll try to sort that in the morning, but in the meantime, please
don't update the website code!!

--

Date:
Le 15/07/2010 23:18, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Le 15/07/2010 22:26, Dave Page a écrit :
>>> I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
>>> touch those though :-p
>>>

>> You're right... But I'm really looking forward to get the pgadmin3 GIT
>> repo :)
>
> Yeah - me too. Do you think we should do that now? We have a couple of
> weeks until the next beta....

No. I don't need it right now. It could make things easier if I had some
stuff to commit on a new dev branch, but I don't have that right now (2
patches ready, working on two others). Still trying to work on that
SQL/Med patch of mine. I could have something interesting next sunday.
Anyway, I don't think we need it before end of the month.

> As an aside, I've also moved the www module now (and given you
> access). However, whilst the backup website on developer.pgadmin.org
> should now be pulling it's code from GIT, the primary site on
> romulus.postgresql.org is still using SVN due to an unrelated error.
> I'll try to sort that in the morning, but in the meantime, please
> don't update the website code!!

Well, I don't intend to update it tonight too. Don't really know why I'm
online tonight if I don't commit anything at all :)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: First SVN module moved to GIT

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> As an aside, I've also moved the www module now (and given you
>> access). However, whilst the backup website on developer.pgadmin.org
>> should now be pulling it's code from GIT, the primary site on
>> romulus.postgresql.org is still using SVN due to an unrelated error.
>> I'll try to sort that in the morning, but in the meantime, please
>> don't update the website code!!
>>

> Well, I don't intend to update it tonight too. Don't really know why I'm
> online tonight if I don't commit anything at all :)

The website is now running on GIT.