Re: First SVN module moved to GIT - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: First SVN module moved to GIT
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le 15/07/2010 23:18, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Le 15/07/2010 22:26, Dave Page a écrit :
>>> I've now moved pgadmin1 and pgadmin2 as well. Don't expect anyone to
>>> touch those though :-p
>>>

>> You're right... But I'm really looking forward to get the pgadmin3 GIT
>> repo :)
>
> Yeah - me too. Do you think we should do that now? We have a couple of
> weeks until the next beta....

No. I don't need it right now. It could make things easier if I had some
stuff to commit on a new dev branch, but I don't have that right now (2
patches ready, working on two others). Still trying to work on that
SQL/Med patch of mine. I could have something interesting next sunday.
Anyway, I don't think we need it before end of the month.

> As an aside, I've also moved the www module now (and given you
> access). However, whilst the backup website on developer.pgadmin.org
> should now be pulling it's code from GIT, the primary site on
> romulus.postgresql.org is still using SVN due to an unrelated error.
> I'll try to sort that in the morning, but in the meantime, please
> don't update the website code!!

Well, I don't intend to update it tonight too. Don't really know why I'm
online tonight if I don't commit anything at all :)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr