frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

Yesterday, I tried to replace the wxNotebook of frmMain with a
wxAuiNotebook. It was really easy to do so, but it doesn't really add
something to the notebook. Maybe better native control? Does someone see
this as something really important to have? or should I throw my patch?

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org
 http://dalibo.com

Attachment

Fwd: frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?

From
Dave Page
Date:
For the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:21:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>

Doing that is interesting if you can fix the code so everything will
work properly if the user splits the tabset (currently, only the
current tab is refreshed - if the set is split, all visible ones mush
be refreshed when the browser object changes). Otherwise, i don't
think there's any real point in changing.

--
Dave Page

Dave Page