Fwd: frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Fwd: frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
For the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:21:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] frmMain with a wxAuiNotebook ?
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>

Doing that is interesting if you can fix the code so everything will
work properly if the user splits the tabset (currently, only the
current tab is refreshed - if the set is split, all visible ones mush
be refreshed when the browser object changes). Otherwise, i don't
think there's any real point in changing.

--
Dave Page

Dave Page