Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6178 - in trunk/pgadmin3/debugger

Fixed debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.
The setting of pgAdmin is read.
then, debugger writes only Proc.

pgAdmin is expressible though I cannot read ZN_cn.:-)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/debugger_ZN_cn.png

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

Hiroshi Saito a écrit :
> SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6178 - in trunk/pgadmin3/debugger
>
> Fixed debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.
> The setting of pgAdmin is read. then, debugger writes only Proc.
>
> pgAdmin is expressible though I cannot read ZN_cn.:-)
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/debugger_ZN_cn.png

This is so great. I can't wait to try the debugger. Thanks for your work
on this.

There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title
of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with
pgAdmin III.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi.

From: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume@lelarge.info>

> This is so great. I can't wait to try the debugger. Thanks for your work
> on this.

Yea!:-)

> There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title
> of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with
> pgAdmin III.

Ooops, thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.

From
Dave Page
Date:
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hiroshi Saito a écrit :
>> SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6178 - in trunk/pgadmin3/debugger
>>
>> Fixed debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.
>> The setting of pgAdmin is read. then, debugger writes only Proc.
>>
>> pgAdmin is expressible though I cannot read ZN_cn.:-)
>> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/debugger_ZN_cn.png
>>

> This is so great. I can't wait to try the debugger. Thanks for your work
> on this.
>
> There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title
> of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with
> pgAdmin III.

No - It should just be Debugger, otherwise it'll need to hook into the
pgAdmin appearanceFactory and the Mac App Bundle creation scripts.

Regards, Dave

Date:
>> There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title
>> of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with
>> pgAdmin III.
>
> No - It should just be Debugger, otherwise it'll need to hook into the
> pgAdmin appearanceFactory and the Mac App Bundle creation scripts.

Eh?.?
Please change it correctly. you think of it.:-)

Date:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>>> There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the
>>> title of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be
>>> changed with pgAdmin III.
>>
>> No - It should just be Debugger, otherwise it'll need to hook into the
>> pgAdmin appearanceFactory and the Mac App Bundle creation scripts.
>
> Eh?.? Please change it correctly. you think of it.:-)

Done :-)

/D

Date:

>>> No - It should just be Debugger, otherwise it'll need to hook into the
>>> pgAdmin appearanceFactory and the Mac App Bundle creation scripts.
>>
>> Eh?.? Please change it correctly. you think of it.:-)
>
> Done :-)

Thnaks!:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito