Re: Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Hiroshi Saito a écrit :
> SVN Commit by hiroshi: r6178 - in trunk/pgadmin3/debugger
>
> Fixed debugger's store settings per pgAdmin.
> The setting of pgAdmin is read. then, debugger writes only Proc.
>
> pgAdmin is expressible though I cannot read ZN_cn.:-)
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/debugger_ZN_cn.png

This is so great. I can't wait to try the debugger. Thanks for your work
on this.

There's something that bugs me. It's not that important but... the title
of the debugger's window is pgAdmin3. I think it should be changed with
pgAdmin III.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.