Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.6.3 released

From
"权宗亮"
Date:
Update the pgadmin3_website.pot file, please.
I will translate it as quickly as posiible.

Thanks.
Quan

2007/3/26, Dave Page < dpage@postgresql.org>:
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of
pgAdmin 1.6.3, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool
for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD , Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for
download in source and a variety of binary formats from:

http://www.pgadmin.org/download/

v1.6.3 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:

     * Fix an overflow bug in pgAgent, per report from Sabin Coanda
     * Fix a bug that prevented adding new nodes to a Slony cluster, per
Duncan Beeby.
     * Remember the server's SSL mode property correctly.
     * Prevent the RULE privilege becoming re-enabled for tables on
PostgreSQL 8.2+, per Erwin.
     * Minor fix for edb/spl functions.
     * Fix procedure support on EnterpriseDB AS81.
     * Fix a rare bug in the Edit Grid which could cause a crash when
editting data in tables with deleted columns and a primary key that
isn;t at the beginning of the table. Thanks to Patrick De Visschere for
the test case.
     * Use the correct version of the Slony scripts when creating a new
cluster, per Duncan Beeby.
     * Prevent the Edit Grid Filter causing a crash if an invalid filter
containing a % is used, per Erwin.
     * Fix a minor bug in app bundle creation for Mac [Florian G. Pflug]
     * Fix the graphical explain to properly display backwards index
scan nodes, per Brendan O'Shea.
     * Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.
     * Monitor the streams again whilst backing up on Mac - this no
longer crashes in wx2.8. Per Dave Livesay.
     * Fix a crash on Mac that occurred when using some combo boxes, per
David Lowry.
     * Fix menu icon for Gnome [Nathan Egge]
     * Allow users with SUPERUSER but no other privilege flags to create
roles and databases etc. per Andy Shellam.
     * Handle non-default schema paths properly in the Foreign Key
dialogue, per Philipp Specht
     * Fix localisation of 'Tab' as a copy delimiter.
     * Update to support the changed syntax of pg_dump 8.2+.
     * Add support for Sun's compiler [Dhanaraj M]
     * Fix an issue in the Query Tool export option that could result in
blank lines in the export file, per Mathias Durst and Mike.
     * Truncate comments containing \r\n correctly, per Erwin.
     * Fix query tool title which was unfortunately broken by an earlier
fix for another bug.

Dave Page
pgAdmin Development Team

                 http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

--
权 宗亮(Zongliang Quan)
quanzongliang@gmail.com, quanzongliang@hotmail.com

权宗亮 wrote:
> Update the pgadmin3_website.pot
> <http://www.pgadmin.org/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot> file, please.
> I will translate it as quickly as posiible.

Thanks, I've updated and re-merged.

Regards, Dave.

Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.6.3 released

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Dave Page a écrit :
> 权宗亮 wrote:
>> Update the pgadmin3_website.pot
>> <http://www.pgadmin.org/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot> file, please.
>> I will translate it as quickly as posiible.
>
> Thanks, I've updated and re-merged.

Dave, can you tell us more about this fix :
  Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.

I don't understand what gets fixed here.

Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Date:
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> 权宗亮 wrote:
>>> Update the pgadmin3_website.pot
>>> <http://www.pgadmin.org/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot> file, please.
>>> I will translate it as quickly as posiible.
>> Thanks, I've updated and re-merged.
>>

> Dave, can you tell us more about this fix :
>   Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.
>
> I don't understand what gets fixed here.

The 'Perspective' is the view that is stored for each of the main
windows, ie.
where each pane is located, what size it is, whether or not it is
docked. For some
reason wxWidgets changed the name of the default perspective from
layout1 to
layout2 which meant that when we loaded the original perspective, it
didn't do
anything, leaving everything running with the default sizing of the new
controls
rather than the finely tuned per-platform sizing of our default
perspectives.

I'll bet you wished you hadn't asked now :-). If you're looking for an
easier text
to translate, try:

Fixed the default window layouts, per Ezequias.

Regards, Dave

Date:
Dave Page a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :
>>> Thanks, I've updated and re-merged.
>>>
>> Dave, can you tell us more about this fix :
>>   Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.
>>
>> I don't understand what gets fixed here.
>
> The 'Perspective' is the view that is stored for each of the main
> windows, ie.
> where each pane is located, what size it is, whether or not it is
> docked. For some
> reason wxWidgets changed the name of the default perspective from
> layout1 to
> layout2 which meant that when we loaded the original perspective, it
> didn't do
> anything, leaving everything running with the default sizing of the new
> controls
> rather than the finely tuned per-platform sizing of our default
> perspectives.

Whoooo. That's what I call a complete answer.

> I'll bet you wished you hadn't asked now :-).

Yeah, you're right :)

> If you're looking for an
> easier text
> to translate, try:
>
> Fixed the default window layouts, per Ezequias.

Thanks Dave.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.