Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.6.3 released - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III v1.6.3 released
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> 权宗亮 wrote:
>>> Update the pgadmin3_website.pot
>>> <http://www.pgadmin.org/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot> file, please.
>>> I will translate it as quickly as posiible.
>> Thanks, I've updated and re-merged.
>>

> Dave, can you tell us more about this fix :
>   Fix default perspective names, per Ezequias.
>
> I don't understand what gets fixed here.

The 'Perspective' is the view that is stored for each of the main
windows, ie.
where each pane is located, what size it is, whether or not it is
docked. For some
reason wxWidgets changed the name of the default perspective from
layout1 to
layout2 which meant that when we loaded the original perspective, it
didn't do
anything, leaving everything running with the default sizing of the new
controls
rather than the finely tuned per-platform sizing of our default
perspectives.

I'll bet you wished you hadn't asked now :-). If you're looking for an
easier text
to translate, try:

Fixed the default window layouts, per Ezequias.

Regards, Dave