pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Dave.

I build pgAdminIII on SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10, and am playing with
Japanese JPUG Ishikawa-san.:-)

Since xml2 and xslt which are offered as standard were very old, they
needed to build it independently. However, What was built can be operated
very wonderfully.!!
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/SUSE/

Please put up these any they are here.
http://www.pgadmin.org/screenshots/

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Hiroshi - good to see it working :-)

> Please put up these any they are here.
> http://www.pgadmin.org/screenshots/

I'm not going to for now, as there is still some work to be done on the
managed tabs and it's not certain that they'll end up in release code
yet.

Thanks anyway,

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From
"Dave Page"

In fact, I have just pulled them out. Whilst I can now prevent them
being closed, I cannot check which tab is being closed, nor have I found
any way to see which tabs are actually visible at any point in time
which is a major issue for frmMain because we only want to query for the
minimum amount of tabs required to maintain performance.

Perhaps when wxAuiMultiNotebook is a little more mature...

:-(

Regards, Dave.

From: "Dave Page"
> In fact, I have just pulled them out. Whilst I can now prevent them
> being closed, I cannot check which tab is being closed, nor have I found
> any way to see which tabs are actually visible at any point in time
> which is a major issue for frmMain because we only want to query for the
> minimum amount of tabs required to maintain performance.
>
> Perhaps when wxAuiMultiNotebook is a little more mature...
>
> :-(

Ahh....It is a real disappointment.:-(
However, screen shot is remade by the release version.!

Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From
"Dave Page"

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately the control is just not ready for us yet
(another example of the problems is that you cannot store/reload the
layout yet).

> However, screen shot is remade by the release version.!

I'm still seeing the old ones... It's possible it's a cache somewhere
but I can't get FF or IE to load newer versions. Can you change the
filenames perhaps?

/D

Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Dave.

> > However, screen shot is remade by the release version.!
>
> I'm still seeing the old ones... It's possible it's a cache somewhere
> but I can't get FF or IE to load newer versions. Can you change the
> filenames perhaps?

Oops, Please this.(pgAdmin3-1.4.3)
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~hiroshi/SUSE/pgAdmin3_SUSE10_xgl.png

Thanks.!