Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!! - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi - good to see it working :-)

> Please put up these any they are here.
> http://www.pgadmin.org/screenshots/

I'm not going to for now, as there is still some work to be done on the
managed tabs and it's not certain that they'll end up in release code
yet.

Thanks anyway,

Regards, Dave.