Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Having finally beaten OpenSSL/Mingw into submission, I've uploaded beta2
for win32 and slackware, as well as a source tarball to /ftp/beta on
dev. Please could someone check these look OK before we do a release
notice.

Raph - do you have time for the announcements between feeds? :-) The
important thing this time is to include a changelog from b1.

Regards, Dave

Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Having finally beaten OpenSSL/Mingw into submission, I've uploaded beta2
> for win32 and slackware, as well as a source tarball to /ftp/beta on
> dev. Please could someone check these look OK before we do a release
> notice.

I'll wait until tomorrow for FC2 rpms, to be sure that there's no problem
with the package.

PS: Dave, I'll send your script, I didn't forget it. Just *extremely* busy
nowadays...
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr

Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From
"Dave Page"

No problem :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From
Raphaël Enrici
Dave Page wrote:

> Raph - do you have time for the announcements between feeds? :-) The
> important thing this time is to include a changelog from b1.
ouiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :p
I can take a look at it but I didn't follow the recent threads... Maybe
Andreas would be the best for this job now he knows the "are" english
specifications ;)

Is there any plan for a beta 3 or not?
Cheers,
Raphaël

Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking

From
"Dave Page"

It's all in the changelog:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgadmin3/CHANGELOG.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

> Maybe Andreas would be the best for this job now
> he knows the "are" english specifications ;)

Bah - he was just showing off :-) Besides, you know it as well now.

> Is there any plan for a beta 3 or not?

Depends on what bugs get uncovered in b2... If there aren't any worth a new release, we can get 1.2.0 out the door,
branch,and then start on the 1.3 dev series.

Regards, Dave