Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Beta2 rolled and ready for checking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> Having finally beaten OpenSSL/Mingw into submission, I've uploaded beta2
> for win32 and slackware, as well as a source tarball to /ftp/beta on
> dev. Please could someone check these look OK before we do a release
> notice.

I'll wait until tomorrow for FC2 rpms, to be sure that there's no problem
with the package.

PS: Dave, I'll send your script, I didn't forget it. Just *extremely* busy
nowadays...
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr