Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3

From
"Dave Page"

Andreas; you can probably fix this in seconds whilst it'll take me time
I don't have to follow the code through - can you see why this dialogue
starts center screen rather than center owner? It also doesn't seem to
use the same stored xy values in Add mode as it does in View/Edit mode.

Cheers, Dave

Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3

From
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

> Andreas; you can probably fix this in seconds whilst it'll take me time
> I don't have to follow the code through - can you see why this dialogue
> starts center screen rather than center owner? It also doesn't seem to
> use the same stored xy values in Add mode as it does in View/Edit mode.

Done.

Regards,
Andreas