Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] bug in cvs of PGadmin 3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Andreas; you can probably fix this in seconds whilst it'll take me time
I don't have to follow the code through - can you see why this dialogue
starts center screen rather than center owner? It also doesn't seem to
use the same stored xy values in Add mode as it does in View/Edit mode.

Cheers, Dave