pgAdmin3 packages for RedHat Fedora RC1

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Dear friends,

Just a quick note to say that Devrim is now building daily snapshots for
Fedora RC1, the collaborative project from RedHat.

After sync, the packages will be available in the Snashot section:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#snapshots

Thanks Devrim!

Best regards,
Jean-Michel

Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for RedHat Fedora RC1

From
Raphaël Enrici
Date:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear friends,
>Just a quick note to say that Devrim is now building daily snapshots for
>Fedora RC1, the collaborative project from RedHat.
>
>After sync, the packages will be available in the Snashot section:
>http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#snapshots
>
>Thanks Devrim!

Nice! :)

Did someone proposed its help with gentoo ?
I'm currently still trying a build on solaris 8 (consider this as an
announce to become solaris porter for pgA3 if nobody else wants to do it
;p) but with no luck...

Regards,
Raphaël

Re: pgAdmin3 solaris

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> I'm currently still trying a build on solaris 8 (consider this as an
> announce to become solaris porter for pgA3 if nobody else wants to do
> it ;p)

Nice too!

> but with no luck...

What's the problem on Solaris?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: pgAdmin3 solaris

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Mardi 25 Novembre 2003 00:42, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> but with no luck...

Maybe you could ask for help on PostgreSQL Hackers
<pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>.

There are probably many people running Solaris there.

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: pgAdmin3 solaris

From
Raphaël Enrici
Date:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> I'm currently still trying a build on solaris 8 (consider this as an
>> announce to become solaris porter for pgA3 if nobody else wants to do
>> it ;p)
>
> Nice too!

:)

> > but with no luck...
> What's the problem on Solaris?

Hi Andreas,
For the moment I get errors while building our wx snapshot on it. I
didn't get the time to try a build of an official one.
I can't publish build logs at all for the moment. As far as I've read,
wx should build correctly on solaris and the errors I get seem to be
linked to sparc 64 arch not well detected...
I'll do more report asap.

Regards,
Raphaël