Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for RedHat Fedora RC1 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3 packages for RedHat Fedora RC1
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear friends,
>Just a quick note to say that Devrim is now building daily snapshots for
>Fedora RC1, the collaborative project from RedHat.
>
>After sync, the packages will be available in the Snashot section:
>http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#snapshots
>
>Thanks Devrim!

Nice! :)

Did someone proposed its help with gentoo ?
I'm currently still trying a build on solaris 8 (consider this as an
announce to become solaris porter for pgA3 if nobody else wants to do it
;p) but with no luck...

Regards,
Raphaël