wxWindows RPMs

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Dear friends,

There are still some problems compiling wxWindows official RPMs, but we are
getting closer. Could you summarize what needs to be applied to wxWindows in
order to compile pgAdmin3? Are Andreas patches getting accepted?

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Dear friends,
>
>There are still some problems compiling wxWindows official RPMs, but we are
>getting closer. Could you summarize what needs to be applied to wxWindows in
>order to compile pgAdmin3? Are Andreas patches getting accepted?

AFAICS they are ignored. Not a single comment on 6 patches/bugs so far.

We'll need a wx-pgadmin-20031010, it seems.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
"Dave Page"

None of the patches are critical for development are they, so we can
afford to wait a while?

Perhaps we should create a patch directory on Snake and just keep them
all in there so they don't get lost or forgotten (like Hiroshi's which
I'm sure he thinks we'll forget :-) ),

Regards, Dave

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Mardi 7 Octobre 2003 14:45, Dave Page a écrit :
> Perhaps we should create a patch directory on Snake and just keep them
> all in there so they don't get lost or forgotten (like Hiroshi's which
> I'm sure he thinks we'll forget :-) ),

In http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows/patches? That would be nice because I
will publish daily build logs for wxWindows members.

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
"Dave Page"

If you like :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
Jean-Michel POURE
Date:
Le Mardi 7 Octobre 2003 14:54, Dave Page a écrit :
> In http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows/patches? That would be
> nice because I will publish daily build logs for wxWindows members.
> If you like :-)

Cool. You can upload your patches to:
http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows/patches

Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
It is Good idea.
Commit If it did, yesterday's I am a stranger.:-)

>> Le Mardi 7 Octobre 2003 14:45, Dave Page a écrit :
>> > Perhaps we should create a patch directory on Snake and
>> just keep them
>> > all in there so they don't get lost or forgotten (like
>> Hiroshi's which
>> > I'm sure he thinks we'll forget :-) ),

Oops,
It is because I forget it well.:-)

>> In http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows/patches? That would be
>> nice because I
>> will publish daily build logs for wxWindows members.
>
>If you like :-)
>
>Regards, Dave.

My server recovered vigor.!
All right, let's do my best.
regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: wxWindows RPMs

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Hiroshi,

I have added the keywords fix - I didn't do it originally because I thought (without looking at it) that it was a patch
forwxWindows!

Regards, Dave.