Re: wxWindows RPMs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: wxWindows RPMs
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

None of the patches are critical for development are they, so we can
afford to wait a while?

Perhaps we should create a patch directory on Snake and just keep them
all in there so they don't get lost or forgotten (like Hiroshi's which
I'm sure he thinks we'll forget :-) ),

Regards, Dave