Re: Update - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H. Pendleton
Subject Re: Update
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
Say I have some code in a script that looks like:

mv pgadmin3.tgz pgadmin3-${VERSION}.tgz

When configure runs, it then changes that to:

mv pgadmin3.tgz pgadmin3-1.1.0.tgz

Rather than change it of course, it could take script.in and create script.

Sure, that seems easy enough to do.  The only catch would be that configure would probably have to have the version number hard-coded into it.  Otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.  If you give me some specifics, or just a script to start with, I'll take a crack at it.

ahp