dlgOperator_patch

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Andreas.

See it, and put it though it hasn't been completed.
A problem is still left.
It takes a break because it got tired a little.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment

Re: dlgOperator_patch

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Hiroshi,

I have applied your patch, and also made some more updates to populate
the rest of the combo boxes. I think I got it all, though I couldn't see
where the 'supports merge' chkbox was supposed to be populated from.
This is one that is not in pga2 - any ideas?

Regards, Dave.

Re: dlgOperator_patch

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Dave.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
(snip)

> > See it, and put it though it hasn't been completed.
> > A problem is still left.
> > It takes a break because it got tired a little.:-)
>
> Hi Hiroshi,
>
> I have applied your patch, and also made some more updates to populate
> the rest of the combo boxes. I think I got it all, though I couldn't see
> where the 'supports merge' chkbox was supposed to be populated from.

Thanks.!

> This is one that is not in pga2 - any ideas?

MERGES is specified tacitly.
Default name in the preparation is put.
I don't think that it is a problem that it doesn't have chkbox.
However, are LTCMP, GTCMP necessary?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: dlgOperator_patch

From
"Dave Page"

I think it has as much right to be there as HASHES, however whilst there
is a oprcanhash column in pg_operator, there is no oprcanmerge column.
So what defines a mergeable operator?

> However, are LTCMP, GTCMP necessary?

Yes, I think so. You can specify them when you create an operator (they
are shown as < operator and > operator btw.).

Regards, Dave.

Re: dlgOperator_patch

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Dave.

This is patch of pga3.
Please Apply it.

pga2 is thought to want to adjust it tonight.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
> > This is one that is not in pga2 - any ideas?
>
> MERGES is specified tacitly.
> Default name in the preparation is put.
> I don't think that it is a problem that it doesn't have
> chkbox.

I think it has as much right to be there as HASHES, however whilst there
is a oprcanhash column in pg_operator, there is no oprcanmerge column.
So what defines a mergeable operator?

> However, are LTCMP, GTCMP necessary?

Yes, I think so. You can specify them when you create an operator (they
are shown as < operator and > operator btw.).

Regards, Dave.

Attachment

Re: dlgOperator_patch

From