dlgFunction_patch

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi Andreas.

Analyze it though this modification is committed, too.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment

Re: dlgFunction_patch

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Andreas.
>
>Analyze it though this modification is committed, too.

Hi Hiroshi,

there's nothing wrong about the current implementation, name already
contains the full quoted name.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: dlgFunction_patch

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
> >Hi Andreas.
> >
> >Analyze it though this modification is committed, too.
> >

> Hi Hiroshi,
>
> there's nothing wrong about the current implementation, name already
> contains the full quoted name.

It seems not the answer I wanted....
Please actually make a comment.
The function has lost the argument.

What kind of thing is it?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: dlgFunction_patch

From
Hiroshi Saito
Date:
Hi Andreas.
Thank you for taking the time to help me in this.

From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>
> 1) you patched the wrong place, because not only comment is affected,
> but also GRANT. The fault is the incorrect assembled name variable.
2) you're using pointers that may be zero.

It did not seem to be the essential application part in question indeed.
The main part of a cause was in the previous name setup.

// edit mode
name = function->GetQuotedFullIdentifier()
  + wxT("(") + function->GetQuotedArgTypes() + wxT(")");
..
It seems that the function->GetQuotedArgTypes() here cannot be acquired well.

It will become such if a comment is added to Dialog.
COMMENT ON FUNCTION public.ntest() IS 'XXXXX';

I explore this problem.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: dlgFunction_patch

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
I am sorry.
This was because the thing that remake wasn't just done was moved.
Sigh..
Your patch is suitable.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito@mail.skcapi.co.jp>

> Hi Andreas.
>
> I sometimes want it ascertained.
> The problem of the report happens with Windows of Japanese.
> I had to add that it didn't happen with FreeBSD.
> It is being found out that the solution of this problem takes time.
> Of course, it is a problem with wxWindows.
> Doesn't this problem happen in your Windows?
> If So This is the problem which is characteristic of Japanese.
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito
>
> From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito@inetrt.skcapi.co.jp>
>

> > Hi Andreas.
> > Thank you for taking the time to help me in this.
> >
> > From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>
> > > 1) you patched the wrong place, because not only comment is affected,
> > > but also GRANT. The fault is the incorrect assembled name variable.
> > 2) you're using pointers that may be zero.
> >
> > It did not seem to be the essential application part in question indeed.
> > The main part of a cause was in the previous name setup.
> >
> > // edit mode
> > name = function->GetQuotedFullIdentifier()
> >   + wxT("(") + function->GetQuotedArgTypes() + wxT(")");
> > ..
> > It seems that the function->GetQuotedArgTypes() here cannot be acquired
> well.
> >
> > It will become such if a comment is added to Dialog.
> > COMMENT ON FUNCTION public.ntest() IS 'XXXXX';
> >
> > I explore this problem.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hiroshi Saito

Re: dlgFunction_patch