translation-related clarification

From
Howard Bagcat
Date:
anyone,

I just want to clarify this:

'Original String' prefixed with "&" should not be changed in order to preserve
default shortcut keys. I understand that 'items' that starts with "&" denotes
ALT+('items' first Character, next to "&") as its shortcut key.

Not aware 'til I read the translation_howto, I translated some of the "&"
prefixed 'Original Strings' into my native language. Later I noticed that
typical Filipino PgAdmin3 user will rather use the default pgadmin language than
'tl_PH' language for a possible reason that some shortcut keys are denoted to a
different 'item' compared to the default 'en_US' translation. I think as much as
possible, translated pgadmin must preserve important shortcut keys in order for
the pgadmin user not to missed up things.

Mabuhay, Howard.

Sulat @MU v.2.2 (Fresh)
An extended module for MUWeb4 Project of Howard R. Bagcat