Re: BUG #7802: Cannot drop table because of dependant sequence, but there is link to sequence - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christiaan Willemsen
Subject Re: BUG #7802: Cannot drop table because of dependant sequence, but there is link to sequence
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom,

Back again ;) I just checked pg_depend, and according to it there is no relation between in de table and the sequence... There is however a relation between the new table and the old sequence (as expected). So this is sill a mistery.

By the way, I can't to a dump restore, it would take hours and this is a production system. Otherwise I might try dropping the sequence, dropping the old_table, and the just recreate the sequence. But that's something I would not like to do if it can be avoided.

Kind regards,

Christiaan