Re: BUG #7802: Cannot drop table because of dependant sequence, but there is link to sequence - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #7802: Cannot drop table because of dependant sequence, but there is link to sequence
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Christiaan Willemsen <cwillemsen@technocon.com> writes:
> Back again ;) I just checked pg_depend, and according to it there is no relation between in de table and the
sequence...There is however a relation between the new table and the old sequence (as expected). So this is sill a
mistery.

Hm, I might have gotten the direction of the link backwards --- if you
swap objid and refobjid, do you find an entry linking the sequence to
the old table's default?
        regards, tom lane