Re: Could not receive data from server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amin Abdulghani
Subject Re: Could not receive data from server
Date
List pgsql-general
Compiling postgres client with -D_REENTRANT seems to
remove
this problem. It seems to have been a thread issue with
webware (and more specfically errno associated the
pqReadData).
On a side note, I noticed that the configure.in for 7.2.1
doesnt seem to have any option for compiling with the
above flag. Is it available for the next releases 7.3/7.4?

Thanks..
Amin